DMS (Netherlands) B.V.
Parktoren, 6th floor
Van Heuven Goedhartlaan 11a
1181 LE Amstelveen
T +31 (0)20 - 710 5000
F +31 (0)20 - 710 5001
Privacy statement contact form website
DMS (Netherlands) B.V. is a Corporate Service Provider (CSP) subject to Dutch regulations regarding operational integrity and prevention of money laundering and financing of terror. As part of our duties arising from these regulations, we perform extensive screenings of prospective customers. Please be aware that after completion of this form, DMS (Netherlands) B.V. may perform background checks in line with our legal obligations. No checks will be performed by a simple request for information.
Personal data of perspective clients is used exclusively to comply with legal obligations of DMS (Netherlands) B.V. These personal data are not used for other purposes, nor are they sold to third parties.
Personal data of visitors and prospective clients are retained for 3 months, after which they are deleted, unless they become clients of DMS (Netherlands) B.V. or other legal reasons impede their deletion.
All personal data collected by DMS (Netherlands) B.V. are located within the European Union. Personal data collected by DMS (Netherlands) B.V. are stored in an appropriately protected environment.
Data subjects, such as prospective clients, have the right to request insight, correction and deletion of their personal data. Please note that this right is not absolute and will be weighed against other legal responsibilities of DMS (Netherlands) B.V. on a case by case basis. The use of these rights may impact your onboarding.
Directions to our Amstelveen office
By Public transport
Amsterdam Central Station, or Amsterdam Amstel:
Take express tram 51 towards Middenhoven/Amstelveen, get off
at "Amstelveen Centrum".
Various trains towards Amsterdam, transfer at Amsterdam Station
Zuid/WTC and subsequently take either:
Express tram 51 towards Amstelveen Westwijk, get off at “Amstelveen Centrum”.
Walk direction of shopping mall “Stadshart Amstelveen”. The Parktoren Building is the grey white building on the right hand site.
Tram 5 towards the last stop “Amstelveen Binnenhof”
Exit Amstelveen Binnenhof: Just look left and you will see the Parktoren.
Coming from Utrecht/Amersfoort (A2):
1. Take the exit onto A2 to Amsterdam
2. Keep right at the junction node Holendrecht and follow signs A9 / s111 direction Amstelveen / Haarlem / Schiphol Airport
3. Keep left and follow signs for A9 / Amstelveen / Haarlem / Schiphol Airport
4. Continue onto A9
5. Take exit 4 Ouderkerk a/d Amstel to Ouderkerk a/d Amstel / Amstelveen East. Continue on the Burgemeester Boersweg / N522. Take Oranjebaan / S109 to the Van Heuven Goedhart Laan
6. Turn right into Mayor Boersweg / N522
7. Take the 1st left, Oranjebaan / s109
8. Continue onto Master G. Green Prinstererlaan
9. Turn left to merge onto the Beneluxbaan
10. Turn right towards Van Heuven Goedhart Laan
11. Turn right into Van Heuven Goedhart Laan
12. You can park in QPark garage Handelsweg.
Coming from The Hague (A4):
1. Follow signs for Amsterdam / A4 / E19 / Leiden and merge onto A4 / E19
2. Keep right at the junction and follow the signs Junction Badhoevedorp A9 direction
Amstelveen / Utrecht
3. Take exit 5 direction Amstelveen
4. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Keizer Karel Park
5. Take the Burgemeester Rijnderslaan and Keerpuntweg to Van Heuven Goedhart Laan
6. Turn right onto Keizer Karelweg
7. Turn left onto Burgemeester Rijnderslaan
8. Turn left onto Keerpuntweg
9. Continue onto Van Heuven Goedhart Laan
10. You can park in QPark garage Handelsweg
Parktoren Amstelveen, the Netherlands